Burn and electrical injuries are among the most painful and potentially harmful injuries you may ever suffer and they are very common in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego County accidents. Some burn victims never completely recover from these types of injuries, and many are left with permanent scarring, disfigurement, loss of use and nerve damage. In some cases, victims suffer the partial or complete loss of the use of the injured body part. In other cases, death is the end result of serious bur injuries.
When these injuries happen in accidents that occur due to the negligence of another person, victims are entitled to seek full and fair compensation for their losses. At The Cifarelli Law Firm, LLP, located in Orange County, we have helped countless burn accident victims across California who have suffered severe burn or electrical injuries.
Burn Injury And Electrocution Lawyers
Our Orange County burn injury attorneys have experience resolving all types of these cases. We are prepared to represent you in claims against building contractors, utility companies, product manufacturers, and other businesses or individuals whose negligence has resulted in serious injuries to you or your loved ones.
Our firm has successfully represented victims in serious burn and electrical injury claims arising from a wide variety of causes, including the following:
- Damaged or exposed wiring and electrical outlets
- Unmarked electrical fences
- Downed power lines
- Defective appliances or power tools
- Chemical burns
- Burns from smoke inhalation
- Defects or insufficient warnings on charcoal and gas grills
- Burns from overheated laptop batteries
- Fires started by defective products or personal negligence
- Car fires
- Fires due to broken or insufficient smoke detectors
- Scalding due to a defective water heater and other causes
- Defective flame-retardant fabric or materials
Contact The Cifarelli Law Firm, LLP
Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation about your burn or electrical injury claim with a member of our legal team. You can reach our office by phone at (949) 502-8600.